Get The Cash You Need For Your California Probate Estate Or Trust

Are you the person in charge of a California trust or estate?

Is your money tied up in probate?

Do you need spendable cash?

If you answered “Yes” to all 3 questions, this free video shows you how to get the cash you need …

If you, or the person you represent, is the Person in Charge of a California trust or estate, you’re about to discover how to:

  • Get a mortgage loan based on equity
  • Borrow up to half the real estate value
  • Get money to close probate in about 7 to 30 days
  • No personal liability or credit check required

Speak with a probate professional

Ask financial and legal probate questions, get advice on specific situations, have a professional review your probate documents and more

Get started now

Rick Harmon, founder of The Suburban Group, has been protecting clients’ assets and attorneys’ fees in California probate since 1984.

Rick is widely credited with pioneering the use of mortgage financing of real estate currently held in a probate estate, a trust, or by a conservator or guardian. The Suburban Group focuses exclusively on serving attorneys, professional fiduciaries, other members of the professional community, and their probate and trust clients.